Its time to feel beautiful again!
Maternity photos are a great way to mark the joy and anticipation as your family is about to grow, and being able to look back on these moments with fondness.
As you approach the final stages of your pregnancy, do you really need an excuse to dress up and feel good about yourself again? When have you made time for you to feel beautiful again?
Pregnancy can be hard, from the aching back, to the heartburn and sleepless nights, but you’re going to miss that bump, there will be a time in a few months where you’re absentmindedly rubbing where your newborn used to be, remembering that magical feeling of growing a new life in you.
Its time to take off the tracksuit pants and hoodie, do your hair and make up, put on some of our beautiful gowns (or bring your own) and capture some beautiful photos to mark this moment in time. These photos will always bring a smile to face, and despite your clothes no longer fitting, and the urge to eat EVERYTHING, you’ll be surprised to how beautiful you do look. Come by yourself, with your partner, or with your entire family.
Maternity sessions usually last around 45 minutes, and are available in the studio, or during the summer months, on location.
They can be beautiful, sexy, or relaxed, the shoot is in your hands.
The Important Stuff!
- We recommend maternity sessions take place between 32-36 weeks of your pregnancy. You’re in the final stretches of the pregnancy, and we want to capture your beautiful glow.
- Maternity photography sessions are held in our fully equipped studio in Melbourne’s West. The studio is located in Gisborne and has all you need for a comfortable and relaxing photographic session. We supply all the backdrops, dresses and headbands. For more information on our custom built studio, head to our Studio Page
- During summer location maternity sessions are also available. If you have somewhere in mind, discuss it with us to make sure its suitable for the golden hour (last hour of daylight before the sun sets). Location shoots are subject to weather.
Maternity sessions are all about the Mother so we will photograph you in all your glowing glory. It is also a special time for the rest of the family so we encourage partners and any other children to also come along and take part in capturing these magnificent moments
- Straight after your session we will sit down and go through all your photos. This is where you get to purchase all the photographs you would like edited ready for your wall art collections and albums or prints. Once full payment is made the turn around times vary for products but usually takes around 2-3weeks. For location shoots a separate time will be organised with you for the Design Consultation.
- We recommend booking your maternity sessions 4-8 weeks prior to the session to confirm availability. This will secure your session, as we only take a limited number of bookings a month. Location shoots in summer will be limited.
* A gift for you when booking your newborn session – $100 voucher towards Maternity session.